- blood glucose readings, in mmol/L or mg/dL
- insulin and medicines administered
- carbohydrates consumed
- ketone tests
- weight, height, calculated Body Mass Index, and HbA1c
- event name
- free-text notes.
It can generate 5 different types of report, to show your information how you want to see it.
Remember appointments and supplies, and set reminders in iCal; Record important contact information and, now, add it to Address Book.
Before using the software and when migrating to a localised language version, please read the User Guide.
As a Mac OS X Universal Binary, Diabetes Logbook X supports both PowerPC and Intel based Macs.
Diabetes Logbook X supports these localisations:
- English: the development language.
- French: by Corentin Cras-Méneur with the help of Josselyne Rochaud.
- German: by Christoph Schmitz.
- Italian: by Claudio at Creative Shield.
- Spanish: by Fernando Pintabona.
Special thanks to
|Arizona Software for supporting
localisation with their excellent iLocalize 3 application.
|DEVONtechnologies for helping to
organise and track the project with their great
|RouteBuddy Ltd for helping to us have healthy outdoor fun with RouteBuddy and RouteBuddy Atlas for iPhone which now supports UK OS topographical maps.|
And of course all of you that have donated to Diabetes UK and/or have sent so many warm messages.
Diabetes Logbook X requires no special privileges to run, and all effort has gone to ensure that it will only perform those actions that are described in here. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.